Friday, July 25, 2008

i put my anger into something else -- not to stir the mundane lives of others or to cause drama just for the sake of attention or to seek revenge. i put my anger into positive actions -- i refuse to do the same kind of harm that others have caused me. you can call me passive or a push-over but i call myself strong. like they say, there's more strength in loving than in hating. i am not passive as i use the negativity surrounding my life and turn it into something positive. i am not a pushover because even in the most tumultuous times, i am still standing. i do get angry but i take a moment to think things through and use that anger to fight for a better cause. revenge doesn't put a smile on my face, it only hinders it. stir things up inside of me if you will but i will let your faith decide what to do with you. meanwhile i have my own business to take care of -- i am too busy being happy than to waste my time trying to think of ways to get back at someone. it doesn't do anyone any good.

1 comment:

Through My Lense said...

Nice post!
I think revenge just drains you. Then again, so does being angry.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're the only one who knows that's me writing. I am starting to think that it IS greener on the other side.